This is great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and is very simple to make. Serves 1.
- 3-4 Eggs, Slightly Beaten
- 1 Cup Fresh Spinach
- 1⁄2 Cup Fresh Mushrooms
- 1⁄4 Cup Fresh Red Pepper
- 1⁄4 Cup Onion, Chopped
- 1⁄8 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- In a skillet, sauté the mushrooms, onions, red pepper and spinach leaves until tender, remove from the skillet.
- In a small bowl, stir together the remaining omelet ingredients except coconut oil.
- In the same skillet, heat coconut oil. Pour egg mixture into skillet.
- Cook over medium heat lifting slightly with spatula to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath until eggs are set (3-4 minutes).
- Place sautéed mushrooms, onion, and spinach on half of omelette.
- Gently fold over the other half and slide onto a plate.